New terrible update 2019 removes personal playlist features from main interface

Re: New terrible update 2019 removes personal playlist features from main interface

ChrisA1999
Music Fan

Thanks for reply.

Highlighted

Re: New terrible update 2019 removes personal playlist features from main interface

ChrisA1999
Music Fan

Hopefully not being rude, I, like others, are just upset.
Have spent 4 years building up a library of my favourite music and now I
can't easily access it. I want to vent my frustration and be noticed by
Spotify before I leave.
They surely want to know if their customers are upset and why they are
leaving, after being so loyal previously?

Lorenzo_NGG
Roadie

Hi Chris

obviously you can and vent your frustration but I doubt there's too much behind the scenes (secret dealings with record companies and so on...). Spotify HAD to reinvent the library...only time will tell if they did it right or not.

FUZZBUTT
Casual Listener
I myself now have a $hitload of artist/albums in my playlist it’s the only way to remove what’s not wanted in songs on the albums taking time to do but works

ChrisA1999
Music Fan

Spotify have plenty of dealings with record companies. Whether you'd call
them secret or not I don't know. Click to open the Attachment below, if interested to know more..

Don't get me wrong. I'm a big fan of Spotify. I just think they've made a
REALLY big mistake with the new User Interface.
08923980.pdf

tay-Davies-au
Casual Listener

I take it the new layout is staying? Well **bleep**, has anyone explored other apps and had any luck finding new ones?

ChrisA1999
Music Fan

So many rivals to choose from, not decided which one yet. Thinking long term.
Don't want to spend years building a new library only to have to start yet
again. Think there is now an app that will copy your existing library over to another Service though.

Google Streaming is in top place at the moment. Alphabetical Artists on their 2 current Tariffs and Better sound quality launching with their new 3rd Tariff, due by Autumn 2019.

Don't think Spotify will return to the better UI. They have taken on some
new 'Creatives' and have given them freedom to do what they want, from what I've read online.

Plus The Head of Spotify, Daniel, has announced on LinkedIn they now want to be a "Media company not just a Music company".

Seems they are now loking to take on YouTube and all the Podcast companies!

SUGGESTED POSTS