Student plan

Country

USA

Device

Iphone6

Operating System

IOS 11

My Question or Issue

So, I updated spotify the other day, all it said was bug fixes, and something about cast devices. It did not say anything about layout changes or playlist/queue changes, for some reason there is always a queue, I don't know how to get rid of it. it used to be,  the repeat button used to be on the right, the shuffle button would be on the left, now there is a heart to the left. on the top right are 3 small dots where I have to go to find the repeat button, I just want the old layout back. if there is anyway of doing so, I will do anything. I just dont want the queue to always be there. well, I just want it to look the way it used to. the queue is fine I'll just pictures.

DlxteitWsAAzifI.jpg large.jpgIMG_7282.PNG

DlxteitWsAAzifI.jpg large.jpg
1 Reply

Hey @Nolee01, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

At Spotify, possible improvements and new features are often being tested. This means you might see something on the app your friend doesn't, or get a brand new feature for only a temporary period.

Things tested could include the next generation of security protection, or new ways to listen. It's also a way for Spotify to introduce new features, and fine-tune the app to be compatible with specific devices.

But you may be interested in testing Spotify Beta by signing up here.

Hope it helps! 🙂

Suggested posts