Nike Run Club Spotify Playlist Issues

Highlighted

Re: Nike Run Club Spotify Playlist Issues

Pedzi
Casual Listener

Hey Guys,

It is fixed now, I can select playlists from Spotify.

Phew!

Thanks for reaching out and connecting here.

Highlighted

petbax
Casual Listener

Hi to everyone with this problem. Yes it would seem that Nike have eventually listened and updated to 5.23 which when you re download the app has fixed it for me as well! .

Response from Nike:

Hi Peter,
 I hope you are doing well. I am contacting you back regarding the issue you have recently reported.
 According to our technicians the issue encountered should be resolved with the new app version 5.23. Therefore they would like to ask you to update the app, reboot your phone and check if the issue is resolved.
 If you need further assistance or have any additional question please don't hesitate to let me know. I will be more than happy to assist.
 Kind regards,
 Christophe
Nike app & device Support
Highlighted

mardann

Same thing happend to me. I accidentally made things worse by revoking the NRC App's API access to Spotify via Settings.

Now - I can't even select playlists in NRC. Just see a perpetual loading icon in the Spotify button.

Highlighted

deftbit

Hi everyone,

Had this issue for a while. I fixed it once by reinstalling the NRC app and on another occasion I fixed it by going to NRC settings, removing spotify connection and connecting again.

Good luck

SUGGESTED POSTS