Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No Albums Or Songs List In IOS

Solved!

No Albums Or Songs List In IOS

Hey Spotify

My album and songs list has suddenly disappeared on my IOS 7 and now the list is blank.   I'm using version 1.2.0.3344 and have a Premium account.  The song and album lists appear on my PC version as before.  No issues...only on my iPhone.

I tried logging out and logging back in but nothing happened.  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Shanghaisioux

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Uninstalling Spotify and then reinstalling helped, hope it stays this way now! 😉

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Could you try restarting your device a few times by holding the home and lock buttons together until the Apple logo appears on screen?

No idea why it works, but several people have reported it will mysteriously start working again after a few reboots.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thanks, Peter

I tried your advice, but sadly it didn't work, even after several attempts...

Frustrating...

@Shahaisioux Welcome to the Spotify Community.

Are you able to log out of the Spotify app, and do a complete reinstallation? (uninstall and reinstall the app from App Store)?

Do you have any offline playlists? If so, head to spotify.com and login to your account and head to the offline devices tab and remove all of the devices and try again.
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

This has happened to me aswell with the 1.3.0 update.

Your Music is everything only on iOS. Everything appears normally on Android and OS X.

Marked as solution

Uninstalling Spotify and then reinstalling helped, hope it stays this way now! 😉

Suggested posts