Premium

Country

Germany

Device

Iphone SE 2020

Operating System

iOS 14.6

My Question or Issue
Spotify won`t display in Car view when connected to my BluetoothFM Transmitter Omorc VicTsing. Reinstalling/re-connecting werent succesfull; the Spotify version is up-to-date (8.6.30.986). Does my device need to be added to some ca-view-enabled database? Do you need more data about it?
I would also strongly support the option to manually enter car-view to avoid such issues and offer car-view in other use-cases.

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Dear Alex,

thanks for your answer. I didnt get what you mean with your hint to the settings though. Toggling car view on/off did not help and there were no other settings.

What worked in the end was renaming the device to "car", now car view works perfect.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @Erger00,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

You should be able to start Car View from the Spotify app settings either manually, or every time your phone connects to the car (depending on your onboard system, this is not always possible).

Hope this helps. Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have questions.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!
Marked as solution

Dear Alex,

thanks for your answer. I didnt get what you mean with your hint to the settings though. Toggling car view on/off did not help and there were no other settings.

What worked in the end was renaming the device to "car", now car view works perfect.

Hey @Erger00,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. 

We're glad to hear that things are now working properly for you. If you have any questions we're always one post away. 

Еnjoy your music! 

Suggested posts