Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No Daily Mix on iOS

Solved!

No Daily Mix on iOS

Hello all!  I don't have any Daily Mixes on iOS.  For kicks I checked on a friend's Android, and it was there.  I've updated my iPhone 6s.  I've been a premium user for years.  I tried logging in and out, and then reinstalling spotify - Mutiple times.  Still nothing.  None of the posted solutions work.  Any fresh ideas to get this working for me? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@surfthesky okay cool, given you've tried all those troubleshooting steps on your end, i'll direct you to the support team

the quickest way to contact spotify directly is via here or support@spotify.com

if you let them know in as much detail as you can your problem (OS, spotify version, how you're connecting (i.e. wifi), how long you've had this issue, and the steps you've taken to resolve it - they should be able to have a look on their end and sort this out ASAP ^-^

hope you get a speedy resolution and let me know if you need help with anything else!

while you wait for a response, you can check out this blog I wrote about it if you're interested.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

UPDATE If somebody is searching....

I went back and forth for a while with Spotify support (who were incredibly fast to respond).    We detirmed that my device was fine, and the problem was my account.  They didn't have an answer other than, wait it out - it'll come eventually.  About a week later Daily Mix showed up in my library.  I guess the bottom line was just to hang tight, as there was no "fix".  

View solution in original post

8 Replies

@surfthesky did you restart your device before re-installing?

did you sign in on your friend's device with your account or theirs?

Thanks for the reply. I just deleted. Restarted and reinstalled and still
nothing. On the android device I signed in as myself. Spotify wasn't on the
device previously.

@surfthesky You must be on Spotify 6.5.0 (iOS) or above to see the feature. Can you check your spotify version in your settings?

you can also sign out on all devices here - https://www.spotify.com/us/account/overview/

this may reset your account status on spotify's end

Version 6.8.0.3786.
Tried signing out everywhere. Still nothing.
Marked as solution

@surfthesky okay cool, given you've tried all those troubleshooting steps on your end, i'll direct you to the support team

the quickest way to contact spotify directly is via here or support@spotify.com

if you let them know in as much detail as you can your problem (OS, spotify version, how you're connecting (i.e. wifi), how long you've had this issue, and the steps you've taken to resolve it - they should be able to have a look on their end and sort this out ASAP ^-^

hope you get a speedy resolution and let me know if you need help with anything else!

while you wait for a response, you can check out this blog I wrote about it if you're interested.

Marked as solution

UPDATE If somebody is searching....

I went back and forth for a while with Spotify support (who were incredibly fast to respond).    We detirmed that my device was fine, and the problem was my account.  They didn't have an answer other than, wait it out - it'll come eventually.  About a week later Daily Mix showed up in my library.  I guess the bottom line was just to hang tight, as there was no "fix".  

@surfthesky i'm glad you got a resolution anyway! they are lovely ^_^

Suggested posts