Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No Microphon in my app!

No Microphon in my app!

Running premium in germany on latest iOS on an iPhone6s I can not find the microphon that should appear when long-pressing Search. I tested the same on my friends Android, the same there.. No Microphon, no Voice Control. I looked into Privacy, Spotify is not listed there as an app that would like having access to the mic. I have re-installed Spotify, didn't help neither. 

Also, my app looks differently than literally every screenshot on the web. Instead of having a Bar [Home] [Browse] [Search] [Radio] [Your Library] mine is only [Start] [Search] [Library].  

Does anyone know what's going? There is nothing I want more than voice control on Spotify. You know, you can't type while driving.. but driving is THE action you want to listen to music while doing it.. 

1 Reply

@haldoliummusic wrote:

Also, my app looks differently than literally every screenshot on the web. Instead of having a Bar [Home] [Browse] [Search] [Radio] [Your Library] mine is only [Start] [Search] [Library]. 

They simplified the look. It's normal i've had it for days actually. Tho it is slighly confusing

Suggested posts