No More Offline Music allowed

Plan:

Free/Premium

Device

iPhone SE 2017

Operating System

iOS 12.1.2

My Issue: 

My app tells me I can’t download music anymore but I have less that 12 Go of music.

I have this message (picture attached) and I’ve almost deleted all my music but still I can’t download anything.

Can you help me?

Julien

E9B83AB9-AB8E-4F5D-83C0-C72D632140F2.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there,

Thanks for coming to the Community.

You can save a maximum of 10,000 songs and albums to Your Library. For albums, all its songs plus the album itself count towards the limit (e.g. a 10 track album counts as 11 tracks toward the limit).

If your collection is so awesome you run out of room, you can always add songs to playlists.

Hope this clears things up. 🙂

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there,

Thanks for coming to the Community.

You can save a maximum of 10,000 songs and albums to Your Library. For albums, all its songs plus the album itself count towards the limit (e.g. a 10 track album counts as 11 tracks toward the limit).

If your collection is so awesome you run out of room, you can always add songs to playlists.

Hope this clears things up. 🙂

Thank you very much for your reply but I deleted all my songs (by deleting the app and the files) and still I have the same message. I think it’s a bug or something.

I don’t understand... Anyone? had this before?

Julien

DF67B701-F815-4BD1-BEDC-AF8872081AEF.png

Hi @lerougegorge,

Are you trying to download songs for offline listening, or if just trying to save tracks or albums to your library

I recommend you to remove all your offline devices from your account page and then reinstall for a fresh start (you'll have to re-download the music again).

You can also read more about managing devices for offline use here.

Hope this helps 🙂

Alright, it was actually the 10000 limits messing up. I had not 10000 downloaded songs but still I had to delete some LP’s from my collection.

Thanks!

Suggested posts