Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No Songs at Albums

No Songs at Albums

On my iPhone and on my girlfriend's - using the same account, no problems there, Premium is active - if we open any album, no songs are shown. However, we can put it in the waitlist as a whole and listen to it from there. No problem with playlists though, only albums. Does anyone know this problem - and maybe have a solution to it? 

5 Replies

Exactly. Spotify is usually so user friendly and it the mobile apps work really well; so I do not understand why they thought it necessary to implement this change to the iOS app!! When I click on an artists' page, is it not common sense to be able to navigate through their albums and songs?? Ridiculous!

**bleep** that’s happening to me too! I can’t look at an album

hope this is not another update where they got clever and made an obtuse SW change as they did when thwey hid the repaeat feature

App was working fine for me last night and now this morning no albums or popular songs were being displayed.  Playlists were fine.  Logged out of the app, logged back in, same problem.  Deleted the app from the iphone, downloaded it again, logged in, still no albums or popular songs listed.  Logged out, reset my password, logged in, same problem.  Logged out, reset my password again, logged in, and now albums and popular songs are being displayed.  Wasted about 20 minutes of my life.

it seemed to be fixed. my first attempt was to remove reinstall and log in did not work.  Magically  has fixed itself

Suggested posts