Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No button to save to library

No button to save to library

I was playing my daily mix on my iPad and saw this really cool album that I really liked and added the whole library to my song order and the button to save to my library disappeared excluding the 3-dot menu. Though I have it on my iPhone in addition with the dislike button.

93EC5DDF-8548-4BD3-9361-591C88247F94.png

3 Replies

Hey there folks,

Thanks for reporting missing the save to Your Library button when listening from your Daily Mix.

First, we'd recommend trying a clean reinstall of the app on your iPad device by following the steps here.

If the issue persists after that, we'd like some additional information so we can take a closer look:

• The device and its OS version
  • The exact version of the Spotify app 
  • You mention this occured when listening from your Daily Mix and adding songs to your Queue. Does this also occur when adding songs to your Queue when playing from different playlists?
  • Does this persist when logging in with a different Spotify account on your iPad? 
  • It'd be also helpful if you could let us know the exact steps to reproduce this issue.

Thanks!

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Hey @ardacebi,

We haven't heard from you in a while! 

Could you provide us with the info we requested Once we have that we can look into this further.

Thanks! We'll be looking out for your reply.

Hey there,

We haven't heard from you in a while, and since it didn't get any votes, we've moved this thread back to the help boards.

All the best!

Suggested posts