Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No device found on my iPhone with AV

No device found on my iPhone with AV

Can anyone help? I have a Yamaha RX750 AV system set up on wifi and I can't find the device on my iPhone and connect to Spotify. I have both the AV and my iPhone connected to the wifi and can control the AV through my iPhone but when I try and connect the Spotify there is no listing of the device. I have deleted both apps and reinstalled and still nothing. I heard that if Spotify is set up with a username and not through Facebook this can effect it. Can anyone please help me as it's so frustrating. The strange thing is other people can connect their Spotify on their iPhone to the AV. Help!!!!
3 Replies

First download a Yamaha app for your mobile device and confirm that you are able to controll your Reciever, also confirm that Spotify shows up in that app then:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Android/Yamaha-RX-V1075-PROBLEM-SOLVED/m-p/1508693

Thanks but I've got the app. I've also deleted it and downloaded it again. The strange thing is, I have 3 devices I can operate the AV on with Spotify but none of them can find the device. Others can operate but my account doesn't allow me to see my AV device.

Thanks but I've got the app. I've also deleted it and downloaded it again. The strange thing is, I have 3 devices I can operate the AV on with Spotify but none of them can find the device. Others can operate but my account doesn't allow me to see my AV device.

Suggested posts