No longer able to dislike artist or song, or even thumbs down a song

Plan

Premium

Country

Device

iPhone 8

Operating System

My Question or Issue

I can no longer dislike a song, nor do I have the ability to “don’t play songs from this artist” when listening to a station. 

6 Replies

Same problem, all my song radios have transitioned into playlists and its not learning anymore from my preferences, there are no like or dislike buttons. Can someone please help?

Yes same problem. looked for a sloution for a while till found this thread. kind of makes radio pointless. Have spotify preimum. but like pandora radio w ads to play a station i like.

The community admins or support staff are terrible. seriously thinking of cancelling my premium services there’s now no radios that I can see. Unable to dislike song or artist. FOX**bleep** SPOTIFY.

Getting really tired of having songs and artists I've previously disliked being shoved down my throat again. Hey, Spotify, are we really to believe you're not financially motivated to play songs by artists we don't want to hear? Payola, much? I'm a Premium subscriber; I shouldn't have to listen to garbage tracks by garbage artists. Fix this by the end of the month, or I'll go with Apple Music exclusively.

Yeah, bands that I hate keep showing up on my Daily lists, and it's driving me crazy. It makes no sense that I can't just go to an artist, hit dislike, and NEVER hear from that artist ever.

Yeah, it's crazy. Kind of defeats the purpose of the daily lists.

Suggested posts