Premium

Country

Malaysia

Device

(iPhone X)

Operating System

(iOS 14.01)

My Question or Issue

My iphone dont have the lyrics. Already update, uninstall restart phone and everything. But in my laptop windows have the lyrics but not in my iphone

2 Replies

In my phone I had an account with facebook and I had Lyrics on it ... Then I open a new account with mi gmail adress and the Lyrisc just disappeared. ¿Why?

Hey @izzhahafiy and @Ramiha,

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here!     

We'd like to point out that even though the lyrics feature was officially released in some markets, including Malaysia, it's not yet available for all accounts.

The reason for this is that we're constantly running tests in order to provide you with the best music experience possible. So  it's possible that you might see something on the app your friend doesn’t, or get a brand-new feature for only a temporary period. Click here to learn more about Spotify tests.

A possible workaround would be to create a new account and see if the lyrics feature is available there. If that's the case you can use the steps here to transfer your music collection.

@izzhahafiy note that lyrics for desktop is currently officially released only in Japan, Thailand and Vietnam. We can't say if and when the feature will be officially rolled out in Malaysia, but the best thing you can do is always keep the app up to date with the latest version.

Hope this info is useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts