Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No me sale letra de la canción

No me sale letra de la canción

necesito ayuda no me sale la letras de las canciones viendo que todos en sus dispositivos iOS lo tienen, tengo un iphone XS

9 Replies

Hey @morskio_o,

Thanks for reaching out to us 🙂

Hope you don't mind us replying in English as it's the Community's official language.

It's a good idea to restart your phone and then to log out and log back in again. We'd suggest you also give these steps a go and run a clean reinstall. That way you can make sure the app is up-to-date and the cache is not causing any issues.

Keep us in the loop! If you have questions, we are here for you.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I did both solutions and I don't get the lyrics of the songs. I don't know what else I should do to correct this error.

Hey @morskio_o,

Thanks for getting back to us.

We'd like to point out that even though the lyrics feature was officially released in some markets, it's not yet available for all accounts.

The reason for this is that we're constantly running tests in order to provide you with the best music experience possible. So it's possible that some users might see something on the app that their friends don't, or get a brand-new feature for only a temporary period. Click here to learn more about Spotify tests.

A possible workaround would be to create a new account and see if the lyrics feature is available there. If that's the case you can use the steps here to transfer your music collection.

Hope you find this useful. Let us know how you get on.

Mihail Moderator

Why I can see the lyrics of my laptop but not my cell phone?

Hey @morskio_o,

Thanks for your reply.

Keep in mind that the app is built in a different way for mobile and desktop devices. It's possible that your account is part of an A/B test group which affects features only for one of the app versions. Accounts are distributed on a server level to different test groups and because of this it's not possible to exclude/ include them from particular tests. Have you tried creating a new account and checking if the feature there is available across all your devices?

Keep us posted! We'll be happy to lend a hand if you need more help. 

Mihail Moderator

the same happen to me

Hey @paul_cm81

Help's here!

Just to confirm, do you still experience this after performing a clean reinstall of Spotify on your device? This will make sure no corrupted data from previous installations is causing the issue. 

If this persists after the clean reinstall, follow @Mihail's suggestion to test how it goes with a different Spotify account. You can borrow the login details from a friend or relative, or simply create a free test account by following these steps.   

Keep us in the loop here. 

Hi ivan, 

Yes its a clear installation, whats is very strange is that in the computer I can see all the lyrics but in the phone there is no way, I've made a lot of installations, clear the cache and re download all the songs and everything seems useless. 
i don't want to use a new account because I'll would lost all my song liked, my friends , recommendations and my playlist

i have the last version on an iPhone 11 Pro, please if you can help me would be great.

Hi @paul_cm81

Thanks for letting us know that. 

As @Mihail mentioned, we’re always testing possible improvements and new features, so you might see something on the app that other users don't, or get a brand-new feature for only a temporary period.

We really value your feedback as it helps us to improve, and we'll be sure to pass this on to the right folks here at Spotify.

If you need help with anything else, just let us know.

Cheers!

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts