Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No more song section in “Your library”

No more song section in “Your library”

My Question or Issue

after some update, the entire songs section from “your library” has disappeared. I can only access my downloads in the playlist/albums sections. I liked having the option to have a place where all my downloads were present, like “all songs”. That was my default go to place when using the app. I know that there is a “Liked songs” playlist, but that does not contain all my downloads and with 3000+ songs downloaded, I really dont want to curate playlists. Also, when in the “Liked songs” playlist, you can only sort the songs by “recently added” or “alphabetical”. However, if you put them alphabetical, there is no option to fast scroll on the right according to the first letter of the title, that option is gone as well. For a playlist with thousands of entries, this is bad. I know that there is a search window but I dont want to type every time I am searching for a song. Many times I dont remember the exact title, but knowing where to scroll is enough, which is no longer aplicable if the search window is the only thing available for browsing within a playlist. Also, it isnt an ergonomical solution either. I could scroll using only one hand, 4 fingers holding the phone and with the thumb on the screen. With the searching option I literally have to text, so to be able to propperly use the keyboard I need both of my hands.

Please undo this non sense “improvement”. In sure that somebody thought it was a great idea, but it sure was not.

1 Reply

Please fix this garbage before I switch to one of the many many other music services that I already have and cancel my subscription... Many this got me mad..  

Suggested posts