No puedo abrir ni descargar la app

Plan

/Premium

Device

(iPhone 6s Plus

Operating System

(iOS 12.1.4

My Question or Issue

No puedo abrir la app, no la veo instalada en mi celular y cuando entro al app store para descargarla no me aparece la opcion de download , me aparece la de Open y si le doy click no lo abre

5 Replies

Hey @sarah_marvel, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I hope you don't mind me replying in English. Let's take a look 🔍 

Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, can you let me know what iPhone model you have exactly, as well as the iOS version? You can find this info by going to Settings > General > About. 

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi Billy, I already restarted my device, 5 times.  My iPhone is a 6s plus, my iOS version is 12.1.4. 

Hey @sarah_marvel,

Thanks for the reply!

Seems like your iOS version is not up to date. The current iOS version (as of 07/02/2020) is iOS 13.5.1. You can update your iPhone by going to Settings > General > Software Update.

Once you're done updating the iPhone, let me know if you're able to download the app here

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hola, me paso lo mismo, actualice el software y sigue sin aparecer en app store para descargar la aplicación. Como le doy de baja a la cuenta, ya me canse no quiero seguir pagando.

Hi @Gipeta29,

Welcome to the Community!

We know it sounds simple and it's often overlooked, but have you tried performing a clean reinstall of the app? This involves deleting the cache app, which can sometimes cause issues. Check out this article for a guide on how to do that.

If that doesn't work try downloading Spotify by opening this link: Spotify Music on the App Store

Let us know if that helped. 

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts