Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No "Now Playing" or "Queue" Button?

No "Now Playing" or "Queue" Button?

I just started a premium trial and downloaded Spotify on my Iphone 3gs, which is running ios 6.1.2. I've added some songs to the "queue" and continued exploring the app, but now I can't get back to what I'm playing. Is there seriously no "Now Playing" or "Play Queue" button. How is this worth $9 when the app doesn't have basic features such as this? Am I missing something? How are others even using this app if you can't get back to your queue, let along turn it into a playlist, ect.?

I see in this post (http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Android/quot-Official-quot-new-application-release-missing-feat... an update last year re-included these features... Was there another update that excluded them?

7 Replies

Have you tried reinstalling the app? Is it the latest version of spotify?

I literally just downloaded it today so I assume so. Also, at first the "now playing" feature at the bottom of the screen that is mentioned in the release notes was there for a while, but then disappeared while the music was still playing and I was adding songs to it. I had to go to sleep mode and double click the home button to press pause the "old school" way and now its as if that list is just gone. I don't understand why "now playing" or "queue" wouldn't be on the fancy sidebar or appear after a right-to-left swipe... I am less annoyed about it now that I see its only version 0.6

That is strange, perhaps logging out and in again might help?

Might I also add that you posted a link to android help, when you mentioned that you are using an iPhone 3GS, so in theory the notes on that will be completely different than that of an iOS

555micheal, please don't post multiple messages one after the other - edit your post 🙂

I know there is a play queue option in the Android app, so there should be in the iOS version. Is it hidden?

Sorry. Didn't know I could do that.

Suggested posts