Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No "up next" play queue?

Solved!

No "up next" play queue?

I'd like to use the "up next" feature more, but when I select a song and "add to up next", it doesn't seem to be added anywhere on the play queue - it just still says "next from (the album I was listening to)".

If I click two songs "add to up next", only the last one plays as the next song, then it reverts back to the artist/album before. Surely it's supposed to be a running playlist of stuff I select?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Update [FIXED]: My screen overlay on the android device (Twilight, adds red hue) was interfering with the app. Disbling the overlay restored all functions of the app for me!

Same problem has occured for me after recent update on android. When I click on the 3 dots of a song there is no "Add to Up Next", only a "Add to queue" option. However the add to queue option does not work as the song doesn't appear anywhere. The queue just shows "Next From:"

I'd really appreciate a fix - being able to queue songs I want is essential for spotify. 
Spotify Version: 8.2.0.788 armV7

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Update [FIXED]: My screen overlay on the android device (Twilight, adds red hue) was interfering with the app. Disbling the overlay restored all functions of the app for me!

Same problem has occured for me after recent update on android. When I click on the 3 dots of a song there is no "Add to Up Next", only a "Add to queue" option. However the add to queue option does not work as the song doesn't appear anywhere. The queue just shows "Next From:"

I'd really appreciate a fix - being able to queue songs I want is essential for spotify. 
Spotify Version: 8.2.0.788 armV7

Suggested posts