Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No shuffle in playlist folder iPhone

No shuffle in playlist folder iPhone

I can no longer shuffle a playlist folder (a folder with many playlists). I can only shuffle playlist by playlist? This recently happened. I can still shuffle a folder on the PC client, but no longer on iPhone. Feature removed or what?

Note: I know how to shuffle a playlist. This question is about playlist folder.

7 Replies

Hey @lof

Unfortunately Spotify has removed this feature from the mobile apps.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I wonder what´s the thought behind that. It doesnt make sense either from a business perspective or a program coding perspective. That´s how I listen (or listened) to music. Should I wait for it to come back, or should I look at Apple Music instead?

Yeah, I wonder too. It was a really useful feature, so I hope Spotify brings it back.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

This makes me so angry! I noticed too!! Why would they take useful features away?!

Another instance of Spotify making stupid changes to their app that make the user experience worse. I have no idea why they would go and take this away - I used this feature daily.

Absolute garbage that this feature was removed!  This was a major feature for me.  May seem small to some but for me this is a game changer that causes me to look more at Apple Music as a possible alternate...

Add your voice (and vote!) to the chorus of frustration on this page and maybe Spotify will listen.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Mobile-Bring-Back-quot-Shuffle-All-quot-for-Playlist-Fol...

Suggested posts