Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

None of my Offline playlists are syncing on my iPhone

None of my Offline playlists are syncing on my iPhone

Hi,

I am a premium subscriber and for the last few weeks I haven't been able to sync any of my playlists offline on my iphone and I haven't reached my limit with tracks. I have deleted the app and re installed it and still no joy. It starts to sync them and gets stuck at track 1. 

My settings are set to off for Offline mode.

I am getting an error message Spotify has paused syncing your offline playlists since it is currently idle. Open Spotify to resume syncing which I do but the playlists aren't syncing.

Can someone help? I am thinking of cancelling my subscription if I can't find a solution to the problem.

Thanks

Lee

7 Replies

Hey 🙂 

I am going to pop this over into the iOS section since it is an iPhone issue. 

Is your phone going into a low power state (turning the screen off) or anything when this happens? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hey Peter, 

When when trying to sync an off line playlist the syncing would get stuck on track 1 and then the phone would go into a lower power sate and the error message would appear.

It is strange becasue up until a few weeks ago I didn't have a problem with syncing off line playlists? I did delete a few of my playlists recently because I thought that this was the cause of the problem..too many playlists.

Cheers

Lee

Hi, 

Is someone looking into this for me?

Thanks

Lee

Hi, 

Can anyone help me find a soloution to this problem? I am paying monthly for this service and will cancel my payment if I can't sync my playlists off line. 

Thanks

Since no one on the community seems to have any suggestions, you might want to get in touch with the technical support team directly using the online contact form and see if they have any suggestions on what to try.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thanks for the advice Peter. I have contacted support.

Hi

I am having the same issue, if you do get an answer please post it here...thanks!

Suggested posts