Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Not able to shuffle play anymore on my account.

Solved!

Not able to shuffle play anymore on my account.

Hello I Have a premium account. For whatever reason I’m not able to shuffle play anymore on my account. The songs won’t auto play the next track on playlist either. I’ve followed all the information about restarting, re installing, setting the quality to high and so on but none seems to work. Can anyone provide any help. I really love the app but if I can’t shuffel play are auto play the next track then it’s kinda pointless.  

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

(iPhone Xs Max)

Operating System

(iOS 12.4)

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Ycyos!

Hope you're doing great!

When you're playing songs make sure you have Shuffle toggled in the Now Playing Screen. You can learn more about Shuffle Play here.

About autoplay, go to Settings > Playback from the Home tab. Once there make sure Autoplay is turned on.

Hope it helps 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @Ycyos!

Hope you're doing great!

When you're playing songs make sure you have Shuffle toggled in the Now Playing Screen. You can learn more about Shuffle Play here.

About autoplay, go to Settings > Playback from the Home tab. Once there make sure Autoplay is turned on.

Hope it helps 🙂

I had did all that you mentioned but it didn’t work, but a day later it just started back shuffle playing on it’s own. Idk if it was a glitch or what but it’s working now. Thanks anyway for that helpful advise. 

Suggested posts