Premium

Country

Puerto Rico

Device

iPhone 11

Operating System

iOS 13

My Question or Issue

I have noticed recently that I’m not receiving push notification from the Spotify app. I’m receiving notifications through email, from new music from my favorite artists, near concerts, etc... But I’m not receiving push notifications. I saw that some people receive it (On facebook, YT, etc...) It is it an error or they are no longer appearing on phones? Thank you. (Please notice that I have all push notifications turned on, the app is authorized to give me push notifications on the iOS Settings and that I have my app in Spanish language, sorry if it is an inconvenient. 

C9CD89BD-CE0A-45AB-860F-6C9CD220C665.png
8DC5D096-D6E7-411B-90E0-7B473909C363.png
C090BB50-CCE9-44F8-AC52-3297E863A1B6.png
4 Replies

Hey @erm90,

Thanks for posting your question in the Community!

Hm, that's odd! It does look like you've enabled everything from both the phone and the Spotify app. In that case, do you mind trying a clean reinstall of the app on your device? Just follow the relevant steps for your device listed in this support article.

If that doesn't work, let us know and we'll see what else we can suggest.

Thanks - keep us posted!

Thanks for replying! How do I know if it worked? It would send me a notification or something like that or I have to wait for a notification to appear?

I have all the settings enabled and I've received maybe 1 push notification during the last few years.

Is this solved?

Suggested posts