Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Not syncing local files from Mac to iPhone 6S+,

Not syncing local files from Mac to iPhone 6S+,

So this has always been buggy for me since I started my premium account about a year or two ago...So...I have my mp3 files all together in my "Documents" on my hard drive. I set spotify to pull those songs from that location under sources. Those mp3 songs are visable and playable on the spotify client on my Mac. Then, I grab my iphone(Both on the Same WiFi) and check my local files and it is empty. So, I made of different playlist on my mac with those songs in it, the playlist showed up on my iphone but were un-downloadable and un-playable. I uninstalled spotify 3 times on each device, logged out countless times. Tried many different WiFi networks, I have no anti-virus and I tried turning the firewall off and still nothing. Anyone have a fix for thid acient long overdo issue? There's no way I'm the only one to  have this problem. Thank You.

1 Reply

I just wanted to tell you that I'm having the same problem on multiple networks, and that I used to be able to do it, but not for almost a year now. Very frustrating and spotify has not helped one iota!

Suggested posts