Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Nothing will load or play on the ipad

Nothing will load or play on the ipad

Nothing will load or play on my ipad. It just shows a slot for each playlist and says loading. I have tried logging out, deleting the app, turning of the ipad then downloading the app, restarting the internet ( that's not the problem because Netflix/ Hulu/ everything else is working just fine). I've tried changing the music quality, turning it on and off of offline mode. I had issues with the radio and searching not loading before and then his happened. 

I have a premium account.. and probably won't have one for much longer it dosent get fixed... I really love spotify and would like to continueusing it but I don't want to pay for something I cant use. 

1 Reply

I also am having problems with the app on my IPAD.  I have tried everything mentioned previously several times and am frustrated as I use the IPAD for transporting music as well as hooking it up to my living room speakers.  It worked fine until a week ago or so.  HELP US SPOTIFY LOVERS.  I can get everything except for my playlists.  Any sugggestions?

Suggested posts