Premium

Country

United Kingdom 

Device

iPhone 11

Operating System

iOS 15.1

My Question or Issue

My now playing bar has not updated to the newer look and all my mates ones have. I updated my app to the newest version and my phone is updated to the newest iOS. I can’t think of anything else that is stopping me from getting it. Can anyone help me fix this or do I have to wait for mine to get updated 

5 Replies

Hi there @HadleyDyer,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome!

Can you send us a screenshot where we can see how it's looking like on your end, and let us know the exact Spotify version you're running?

We'll be on the lookout.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

I also have the same problem. Spotify has been updating everything but the new look of the play bar at the bottom. I’ve tried deleting the app, restarting my phone, and reinstalling the app, but it didn’t work. Any suggestions?

Hey @Mel6910,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Could you send over the info @CarlosE has asked for? This will help us see how things look on your end.

Note that UI changes are sometimes being rolled out gradually to all users and sometimes tests are run, which would explain why the app looks different on your device in comparison to that of a friend/ family member.

Looking forward to your reply.

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

My Spotify version is currently 8.7.4.1352

IMG_3086.jpg

Hi @Mel6910,

Thank you for keeping in touch. 

Since you're already running the latest version, at this point we can only suggest you to wait for the UI to update as well. As @Alex mentioned, these changes don't get rolled out at once for all users, but instead they do it gradually. 

Let us know if you have any questions.

MafeGModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts