Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Numerous glitches on most recent update. FIX!!!!!!!

Numerous glitches on most recent update. FIX!!!!!!!

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

iPhone SE

Operating System

(iOS 10

My Question or Issue

My spotify app has become nearly unusable since the last few updates.  For starters, the Que system is all messed up, as it will become unordered right after I order everything.  Also, yesterday, I had a brief problem of the app pausing the music after I exit the app.  I closed out the app and this hasn't happened since.  Then, tonight, I was listening to an album (Yeezus to be exact) and all of a sudden the album began skipping tracks.  I haven't really listened to music till then to test it out, but I am very frustrated.  I'm tired of downloading updates that continually cause more issues.  Is there a way to request a new update from Spotify?  And until the next update, would deleting and redownloading the app fix some of my isssues?  Any help is appreciated.

1 Reply

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

The queue issue you'r having seems this issue to be under investigation.

Please add your vote and details there so it can be better addressed.

I'd also recommend using the Sing Out Everywhere option in your Spotify account page and maybe perform a password reset 🙂

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

SignOut_Everywhere_twitter.png

Suggested posts