Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Offline Modus | Scrobble to last.fm upon going online again?

Solved!

Offline Modus | Scrobble to last.fm upon going online again?

Does the app cache the played songs and then scrobbles once the next internet connection is established? As an example, will my songs that i listened to (in offline mode) during a two week trip abroad be scrobbled upon returning home (when I switch back to "online mode") or will they be "lost" for last.fm purposes?

24 Replies

Just letting Spotify know that I also want to be able to scrobble while I'm offline.

To claim this should be solution is just a slap in the face for everyone who enjoy Spotify because Last FM. Offline scrobbling is a MUST HAVE for every music app. After more than 4 years to say it's "under condideration" is paltry. Bring this lack in order asap.

Please add this feature!!!!

Spotify needs to listen to their users. 

Offline scrobble is not a hard function to implement I guess... So why is it taking so long?

Yep. I'm sure it used to do this and now it doesn't. One of the reasons I used Spotify over Apple Music, because Apple Music didn't scrobble offline when i was out walking dogs and had no cellular signal, i.e. always. Grrr. Now I can't find a song I heard a couple of weeks ago on release radar. Fix this please!

Suggested posts