Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Offline Playlist Syncing - Stuck on certain songs

Offline Playlist Syncing - Stuck on certain songs

I've recently run into an issue with syncing offline playlists:

the sync will work for a few songs, and then get stuck on a certain song.

It looks like it's 'Downloading,' but it can go for hours and nothing will happen. As a result, none of the songs after that one/none of the playlists after that one can sync. If I unsync that playlist and try to sync another, it will work, though it often gets stuck on a different song in the second playlist.

I've tried the usual (restarting app, restarting phone, using WiFi vs. 4G), nothing seems to work. Any ideas?

7 Replies

Im having the same problem.  I tried reinstalling the app, whic worked for a while but after about 200 songs it got stuck again.  Please help!

Same issue... really sucks!

Same problem here too with my Premium subscription.  It's not a network issue as the tracks download and playback perfectly on my MacBook Pro.  It's an iOS app problem I think.  It also stalls on playback of downloaded tracks too, almost as though they did not download completely.  The only remedy seems to be to delete the iOS Spotify app completely and reinstall it, but I don't want to keep doing that.  It's driving me mad and driving me towards Deezer instead. 

Same problem. And this is a big one. We love spotify but please fix this because not always we have 3g to listen to new songs.. 

@Fosforo2 wrote:

Same problem. And this is a big one. We love spotify but please fix this because not always we have 3g to listen to new songs.. 

Hi everyone; and if you're new here, welcome to the Spotify community!

Please make sure to press the 'me too' button on the first post. I can see 4 people have posted saying they have the problem, but only 2 people have pressed the me too button (one of them being me). This is because the mods will look at the number of times the me too button has been pressed before doing anything, to see how widespread the problem is. Thanks!

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

I guess I was the second 🙂

Suggested posts