Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Offline Playlists Dont Stay Downloaded, Have to Re-Sync Every 15 Minutes

I have just signed up to premium in the past few days purely for the use of offline playlists so that I can use it in my car. However I am already experiencing really frustrating issues which are preventing me from doing this!

I will make my playlists available offline, it will download them all and sync, gives me the green triangle next to the playlist and then i am able to play the songs offline....but then if i go back to the app a few minutes later the playlists have automatically changed back to "available offline- No' and all the songs are greyed out so i cant play them again until i find wi-fi somewhere and have to re-sync.

I only have about 60 songs at present but I dont want to start adding more until this gets fixed as i dont like the idea of syncing 1000 songs every 15 minutes....its just not practical and thats not how it should be!

Description

A more detailed description, using numbered steps

1. Chose to make both playlists available offline and songs began to sync/download

2. Sync completed and gave the green triangle with downward arrow at the side of each playlist

3. I was then able to play songs offline

4. I finished listening and closed the app, came back on a few minutes later and the playlists had automatically set themselves back to "available offline - no"

5. I thought this may have just been a display issue so went to offline mode and tried to play them however they were all greyed out and were not available to me offline

6. I now have to make sure i re-sync each time I leave the house which is not what i am paying my money for!

What I expected to happen

Playlists to sync ONCE and then remain available offline indefinately without any further input from me

What actually happened

Playlists dont remain in offline mode

My iPad/iPhone model

iPhone 5

Device’s Operating System

Is your device jailbroken?

Yes

Approximately how many playlists do you have?

My mobile Spotify version

0/6.1

My username

adzyp

0 Replies

Suggested posts