Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Offline Tracks Gone Unsynched

Solved!

Offline Tracks Gone Unsynched

I opened my Spotify the other day to see all my songs I had synched were suddenly unsynched and it was trying to resync them all. Why would this happen? Most recent iOS iPhone 6S Plus and storage isn't an issue I had over 30GB with synced music on my 64GB iPhone.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello, @russtm 

Sometimes, the following factors contribute to the loss of Offline Music;

• Software Updates (iOS in this case)
  • Cache Cleared (Automated in this case)
  • Signed Out (Unauthenticated / Account Changes) 
  • Jailbroken / Rooted (Changes since the music was synced)

Since the music is stored within the cached portion of the iOS filesystem, sometimes files necessary for offline playback can be lost unintentionally. Due to the Premium nature of Spotify's music catalogue, offline music will not play if its been tampered or extracted - this pointer won't apply to a standard and secure iOS device. 

Please attempt to re-sync your music. Should the problem re-occur often, please refer back here and we'll perform further troubleshooting.

Kind regards,

James

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hello, @russtm 

Sometimes, the following factors contribute to the loss of Offline Music;

• Software Updates (iOS in this case)
  • Cache Cleared (Automated in this case)
  • Signed Out (Unauthenticated / Account Changes) 
  • Jailbroken / Rooted (Changes since the music was synced)

Since the music is stored within the cached portion of the iOS filesystem, sometimes files necessary for offline playback can be lost unintentionally. Due to the Premium nature of Spotify's music catalogue, offline music will not play if its been tampered or extracted - this pointer won't apply to a standard and secure iOS device. 

Please attempt to re-sync your music. Should the problem re-occur often, please refer back here and we'll perform further troubleshooting.

Kind regards,

James

Suggested posts