Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Offline listening not working

Offline listening not working

Plan

Premium

Country

Canada

Device

iPhone 6

Operating System

iOS 12.4.5

My Question or Issue

I recently bought Spotify premium family and I’ve downloaded all my songs but when I try to listen to a lot of songs while offline they just don’t play at all, but if I have wifi every song plays. I don’t know what’s wrong with it

6 Replies

@_kz wrote:

I recently bought Spotify premium family and I’ve downloaded all my songs but when I try to listen to a lot of songs while offline they just don’t play at all, but if I have wifi every song plays. I don’t know what’s wrong with it

You can try to download your songs again. Just turn off Download switch in your Playlist/Album and press it again.

I’ve tried, it didn’t work

@_kz wrote:
I’ve tried, it didn’t work

I that case, I should agree, that clean reinstall of the app is your only option to try.

Thank you, I will try that in a bit because I have really bad internet, and do you think you could help me with another issue I’m having. Because every time I try to post about it, it keeps saying “Correct the highlighted” but there is nothing highlighted.

@_kz wrote:
it keeps saying “Correct the highlighted” but there is nothing highlighted.

You mean, when posting message in this thread? Maybe you need to reenter the captcha. Sometimes it resets with time.

Yes thank you for all your help (:

Suggested posts