Offline listening on Apple Watch

2 people liked this

Re: iOS beta Apple Watch with cellular

huntermaclean

@peter

Clearly we are all talking about using the Watch App without taking our phones with us; otherwise known as streaming. The developer of the Apollo for Watch app already demonstrated that it can be done. For whatever reason, the app was taken down, but Spotify should get on this and stop lollygagging.

2 people liked this

Re: Apple watch app?

Hey folks,

Thanks for your comments on this, and apologies for any confusion.

We'd recommend heading over to this existing idea 'Apple Watch: Offline Listening', and leaving a vote there. This is the best way to get your feedback to the right teams.

Hope that helps! 

PeterModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"It's my job to see the world and report back. It's my job to feel things fiercely.
And it's my job to be present." - Maggie Rogers
Highlighted

Re: Apple watch app?

Kolton512

Peter, give the people what they want :)

1 person liked this

Re: Apple Watch 3 - Spotify App?

julystuart

Thanks for your responses, Peter.

Any news on when a Spotify update for the Apple Watch will be available that supports offline use? That would let us all run through the valleys and hills sans phone. Free as (almost) birds. I love my Spotify premium account and don't want to have to keep using Outcast to listen to my downloaded podcasts. I'd rather use Spotify! Thanks for any info. Cheers, --Josh

Re: Apple Watch 3 - Spotify App?

Hey @julystuart.

Thanks for your message!

We don't have any news about this yet, but we'll be sure to keep you posted and let you know as soon as we have any updates.

Keep running, and stay awesome :)

spotify:track:4gIBVzdQutBd809V7cxyhg

PeterModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"It's my job to see the world and report back. It's my job to feel things fiercely.
And it's my job to be present." - Maggie Rogers
SUGGESTED POSTS