Offline listening on Apple Watch

Peter

Hey folks,

Thanks for your comments on this, and apologies for any confusion.

We'd recommend heading over to this existing idea 'Apple Watch: Offline Listening', and leaving a vote there. This is the best way to get your feedback to the right teams.

Hope that helps! 

58 people liked this

Re: Apple watch app?

spacemeli
Casual Listener

I wish Spotify could make an Apple Watch to store our offline music on the watch. It is so easy to do that with Apple music ! I hope Spotify will make an announcement quite soon !

63 people liked this

henksky

SPOTIFY DO YOU WANT TO LOSE CUSTOMERS? NO? SO PLEASE LAUNCH THAT APP SOON! or every sporty customer with a NEW Apple Watch serie 2 will switch to Apple Music very soon, including me! Thank you :-)

9 people liked this

Christian43

Apple Music does ...

10 people liked this

Pcaledo
Regular
Yes, Apple Music permit save 250 songs in the Apple Watch so you can go to running without mobile and only with your watch and EarPods
6 people liked this

spacemeli
Casual Listener
9 people liked this

tizzey23
Casual Listener

I need that feature as well! asap! please!!!

18 people liked this

dkmrcw
Music Fan

Me too.... spent the morning googling just that.... I'm loyal to Spotify and want to remain as such... Tech-wise, for running, I want GPS and I want music.  I'll put up with Bluetooth if I have to, so, if Spotify can't come up with a downloadable playlist app for the Watch then, my subscription is gonna have to go to Apple Music... Shame.

19 people liked this

dkmrcw
Music Fan

Now the Series 2 has GPS, spotify just has to create this app, otherwise people are gonna leave Spotify in their millions... me included unfortunately....

15 people liked this

Nexusv6
Hi,
I have been waiting for this feature for months. I guess we will end switching to Apple Music. We don't owe anything to Spotify and the law of the free market rules.
16 people liked this

Mdhat
Let's hurry up and get this done. I'm not looking forward to subscribing to Apple Music
SUGGESTED POSTS