Offline listening on Apple Watch

Peter

Hey folks,

Thanks for your comments on this, and apologies for any confusion.

We'd recommend heading over to this existing idea 'Apple Watch: Offline Listening', and leaving a vote there. This is the best way to get your feedback to the right teams.

Hope that helps! 

2 people liked this

Re: Apple watch app?

marcolin
Regular

same here.

waiting for Apple watch app and tempted by apple music

2 people liked this

serwera

I just got my second generation delivered and I also have a full family plan. If they don't come app with a watch app, I don't care about the plan, going for Apple Music

2 people liked this

Skotify

Spotify really needs to address this issue. I have to believe that a signifcant amount of their customer base owns or will own an Apple Watch. Please don't make us drop our subscriptions. I've been a supporter for years, but this might be a deal breaker when working out with the Apple Watch and wireless headphones.

2 people liked this

Azichek
Regular

Still no word from spotify? Wow. I would at least think they would post here. 

1 person liked this

dkmrcw
Music Fan
I got fobbed off by their Twitter team too... terrible service even from a comms perspective, let alone proposition.

lgreenlee

I think this an empty threat my friend. Apple music pales in comparison to Spotify!

:-D

3 people liked this

bandtank
Regular
No, it really doesn't. I just canceled my family plan and I'm getting my sisters to cancel theirs as well. The total lack of response is the primary reason. They could at least address this obvious shortcoming instead of ignoring it for so long. Honestly, only idiots behave that way and I have some experience here as I run a similar type of company with hundreds of thousands of people interacting with my products. It's not on the same scale as Spotify, but the principle of communicating to your customers is the same at all levels. Good riddance.

franciscosoler
Regular
Unfortunately for Spotify, it is not. I have just started my 3 month free trial with Apple Music and it is not bad at all. I still prefer Spotify but if in 3 months there is no Apple Watch app, I will cancel my family Spotify subscription.

jaruzek

Honestly quite surprised there isn't a Spotify app for Watch. I waited until Series 2 before getting one and just expected it to be there. Hoping Spotify is scrambling to make this happen!

erikakarlsson79
Please make the app Spotify!!
SUGGESTED POSTS