Offline listening on Apple Watch

Peter

Hey folks,

Thanks for your comments on this, and apologies for any confusion.

We'd recommend heading over to this existing idea 'Apple Watch: Offline Listening', and leaving a vote there. This is the best way to get your feedback to the right teams.

Hope that helps! 

Re: Apple watch app?

FergiDotCom
Casual Listener
I am not sure what it is, but it sure looks like a Spotify app and it definitely does the job. See the following screen shots.

bandtank
Regular
I don't see any pictures, but you might be using the Joy app. Just guessing...

xcrunner529
Casual Listener

Premium cancelled and went to Apple Music because it fully works with the Watch.

5 people liked this

remremrem
I cancelled my Spotify premium membership only because of this : the unability to sync playlists to Apple Watch. Other than this, i found that Spotify was perfect, what a shame!
I dont think i am alone in that case, so move on quickly Spotify or you'll eventually lose a lot of customers to Apple Music!

noreason4
Regular
Same here.. thinking of switching to Apple Music. It's no joy carrying an iPhone 6s Plus with me while running. I want to use the watch only. Please Spotify Devs..
1 person liked this

Igor10
Please Spotify!!! It would be amazing to work out only with my Apple Watch. I know Apple music is able to do that, but I love Spotify :/
2 people liked this

Same here, Premium Subscriber for more than 3 years now and I would really love that feature.

1 person liked this

noreason4
Regular
+1 (again?) for the Watch App! :) Please go for it!

tacho888
Casual Listener

So disappointed there is not spotify app for apple watch. It's unacceptable. Are you working on this at least?

gabrieluss
Guys, support watch pls. Thanks
SUGGESTED POSTS