Offline listening on Apple Watch

Peter

Hey folks,

Thanks for your comments on this, and apologies for any confusion.

We'd recommend heading over to this existing idea 'Apple Watch: Offline Listening', and leaving a vote there. This is the best way to get your feedback to the right teams.

Hope that helps! 

4 people liked this

Re: Apple watch app?

jarodtaylor
Regular
Bummer!

I wonder if Apple Doesn't want Spotify on its watch. Just got my watch today and now I'm going to try Apple Music. Last time I tried it, it sucked. Probably won't cancel Spotify because I think it's superior, but I'm a bit disappointed that I can't use Spotify on my watch.
2 people liked this

Azichek
Regular

A month and 80+ posts later and still no word from Spotify......

Wondering if we should start something on twitter. That might get their attention a little faster. Or at all for that matter.  

1 person liked this

p2RLit

Getting my Apple Watch S2 this week. I desperately need this! There's also rumors (mentioned on MR) of Apple lowering prices on their plans too. If Spotify can come out with this standalone Music App, I will gladly stay for the same price.

dkmrcw
Music Fan
The @Spotifycare team have confirm to me that this something they are working on... but still nothing formal....

dkmrcw
Music Fan
>From Spotifycare: "We understand. Don't worry, it is something we're working on and your feedback will get to the team taking care of it. Let us know if you need anything else /JE"

Momer
Regular

Hi,

I totally agree with you guys. We really need an information if they will drop anything soon. Otherwise everybody here could take a look at the competitors like Apple and Deezer which are both fine to use on the AW2.

Cheers

themetties
Casual Listener

Another spotify fan and runner that will sadly switch to Apple Music when my AW2 arrives, unless an app appears soon.  Please!  Save us from Apple Music!

1 person liked this

noreason4
Regular
I'd be all in for a little twitter storm regarding the Apple Watch App ^^

lwb24
Casual Listener

I have the Watchify app on my apple watch 2, but is there a way to set it as one of my 3 offiline devices so I don't have to take my phone with me on a run?

Momer
Regular

No, this is what everybody here is asking for. The watchify App is just third party and only for controlling music on your phone. Without your phone it's useless.

SUGGESTED POSTS