Offline listening on Apple Watch

Peter

Hey folks,

Thanks for your comments on this, and apologies for any confusion.

We'd recommend heading over to this existing idea 'Apple Watch: Offline Listening', and leaving a vote there. This is the best way to get your feedback to the right teams.

Hope that helps! 

Re: Apple watch app?

Jeremypercy

LOL even Deezer supports the Apple watch.. I am dissapointed. I dont really like apple music, spotify is easier. But Deezer seems a good alternative

tizzey23
Casual Listener

for real?! Deezer supports apple watch?!?! 

Momer
Regular

Yes Deezer has full support including download to the apple watch

noreason4
Regular
Have you tested this yourself?

Momer
Regular

Nope I did not. But you can find it everywhere on the internet. They call the function offline playlist. 

noreason4
Regular
And this is a big misunderstanding.. what they mean is: you can control songs that are saved offline on your iPhone with your Apple Watch. Nothing can be saved on the Watch itself.. at least I can't find this option anywhere

Momer
Regular

So it seems you are right. I downloaded the app and couldn't find the offline option on the watch or the iphone. I read this on several articles. Unfortionally they are in german and it seems they are all stealing content from each other. 

So it seems we are all prisenors to apple music... 

Boooost
Bring Spotify offline Music to Apple Watch.
2 people liked this

nishanth1221

Hello Spotify,

Im a fan of spotify as well as apple. I bought a new apple watch. But I came to know that there is no spotify app for apple watch. I'm really disappointed with this. Please do release the apple watch version too. Hope you will.

Thankyou.

1 person liked this

stefanra
Casual Listener

I'd like to have a spotify watch app too.

Saving music on the watch would be great, specially for sport.

SUGGESTED POSTS