Premium

Country

Argentina

Device

iPhone 7 Plus, PC

Operating System

iOS 14.4, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hi, I have been having trouble with the offline mode of my account, in both Windows 10 and in my iPhone. Whenever I try to run Spotify without internet connection, all the songs that were "offline active" won't load at all. I even had to go through some black screen issues on Windows 10 on Spotify app, and had to fix it by making a network exception on my antivirus and firewall. I must also add, that if I connect to internet while Spotify is on main focus in whichever my device is, even for just a minute, all my songs load up and instantly get ready to play, otherwise offline mode does not work... That's not how offline mode is supposed to work, is it?

5 Replies

Hi there @FuzzyDark,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community!

Before listening offline, you have to download the content that you want to listen to and activate the Offline mode. You can find how to do so here

If the issue persist after following those steps, we suggest that you run a clean reinstall on both devices, as it's more thorough than a regular one.

Let us know how it goes 🙂

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

I have tried all options given till now, and no changes, when I'm not logging in with internet, it won't let me reproduce.

Hey there @FuzzyDark,

Thank you for your reply and confirmation.

Can you try with another internet connection to see if the issue persist?

It would also be great if you can provide us a screen recording?

Keep us posted. We're always one reply away.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

It's not network-related issue, since I've tried doing my 50Mbps Wi-Fi, 4G, used public and private networks around my area, and the problem persists.

Hi again @FuzzyDark,

Thanks for keeping in touch.

Could you give it a try using a different account, like a friend's or relative's, on your devices and let us know if there's any difference? This would help us see if this is rather account-related.

We'd also like to take a better look at this behavior, so remember to send us a screen recording so we can further investigate.

We'll be on the lookout.

CarlosEModerator

Suggested posts