Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Offline playlist to iPod sync

Solved!

Offline playlist to iPod sync

Hello,

I´m a premiun user, a this moment i´m trayng to sync my ipod nano with my offline playlists and only a few musics pass to the ipod, any one know whay?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Spotify only supports local file syncing to the iPod classic. So only MP3s that you have on your computer will transfer over when syncing from the Spotify desktop app.

You are better off using iTunes to sync your MP3s, because iTunes does a better job at it than Spotify.

You cannot sync songs that are on Spotify to your iPod. Spotify encrypts their music files so you can only listen to them inside of the Spotify desktop and mobile apps. This makes it so people can't just download music from Spotify and share the file.

Hopefully this information is helpful. 

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Spotify only supports local file syncing to the iPod classic. So only MP3s that you have on your computer will transfer over when syncing from the Spotify desktop app.

You are better off using iTunes to sync your MP3s, because iTunes does a better job at it than Spotify.

You cannot sync songs that are on Spotify to your iPod. Spotify encrypts their music files so you can only listen to them inside of the Spotify desktop and mobile apps. This makes it so people can't just download music from Spotify and share the file.

Hopefully this information is helpful. 

MattSudaSpotify Star

But Spotify had sync one or two musics of the offline playlists to the ipod

Open Spotify and look for a "local files" section in the left sidebar.

Click on that. It is likely that you have imported a few music files that are on your computer. 

MattSudaSpotify Star

Suggested posts