Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Offline playlists and issues while abroad

Offline playlists and issues while abroad

Might be a coincident, but this is now the second holiday in a row where my Offline playlist works fine while on holiday but when I get home for some reason all playlist comes not available offline and I have to sync the playlist on my phone (Iphone4) all over again. I did this time have a 404 connection error message, which could have been the root to the problem (which disappeared after logging off and on again). Still syncing all my offline playlists takes a LONG time, so annoying that this keeps happening. If anybody has any suggestions on what goes wrong, then I'd appreciate help/tips.

E

3 Replies

I'm getting this 404 error code immediately when I open Spotify and try to connect to anything.  Says offline, exit and try to log back in.  Doesn't work.  bummer.

I am also getting a 404 error. This is ridiculous - this is the 2nd time this is happening and Spotify support doesn't even have the courtesy to fire out some sort of email/notification to their users that "service should/will be back up (somewhat) shortly"

In fact, they don't do anything... are they even fixing it? who knows...? not PAYING customers... that's for sure.

gave it one more try and it said error code 101 advising me to reinstall.  this would be the third re-install.  officially annoying.  come on, Spotify, you owe it to us to do better.  stop emulating Microsoft.  =:P

Suggested posts