Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Offline playlists won't sync anymore.

Offline playlists won't sync anymore.

Spotify on my iPhone 4 has stopped syncing new playlists.

All my old offline playlists are still available, and synced, but I've added two new playlists, selected the "YES" option for available online, but nothing happens - they just don't sync.

4 Replies

This is still happening - I'm a premium user and am not getting any help with this!

Having the same problem. For some reason, songs stopped synching.  3353 of 3394 songs synched and stuck there. I still have around 8GBs left of storage and on the Spotify desktop app, it says this playlist has 3365 songs so I do not know where those other songs are from.

Same issue here. I have a 32 GB 5th generation iPod touc, and nothing will sync. Everything is "0 out of x synced".

I'm probably late to this party but am having same issue on the desktop app since forced update to 0.8.8.347

Workaround is to start playing one of the tracks that isn't synching to your offline playlist while online... then go offline... once that track stops (either due to being finished or not downloaded fully) go back online and the synching will commence on all tracks.

Annoying, but it works... that's the least of my problems with this latest version...

B

Suggested posts