Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Offline shuffle playing all tracks instead of downloaded tracks, so I have to fast forward 90% of tr

Offline shuffle playing all tracks instead of downloaded tracks, so I have to fast forward 90% of tr

Offline shuffle is trying to play tracks that are not downloaded to my device. This means they don't play and I have to fast forward the majority of tracks until one plays. This only started since iOS10 update. It is really annoying as I try to drive but spend most of my time clicking fast forward. I think it must be a bug as it never happpend before.
2 Replies

Hey @Lblofeld23, if you click the settings cog icon in the Your Library field > select Playback, and toggle "Hide unplayable songs" so it is turned on, this should help to ensure that non-playable songs are not played.

Let us know how you go with that!

Yes I know that, but in the previous app I didn't have to faff around hiding songs, they would just play correctly. So know each time I have to switch between views to play the offline tracks! I don't want to spend most of my time on the app sorting out issues that were not in the previous app.

Suggested posts