Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Offline songs on iPhone

Solved!

Offline songs on iPhone

Hi!

I'm new to Spotify and have a question about listen to albums offline on my iPhone. When I toggle the offline switch for a album that I want to listen to I can then see that the songs begin to download to the device. If I toggle back the switch to listen online again, will the songs remain on the iPhone or will they be removed?

why i ask is because if I switches over to offline again, I can see that the songs are downloaded much faster, so the question is if the songs were already on the iPhone.

I hope you understod my question.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi, and welcome to the community!

They should be deleted when you set the switch back to online, but it's never really been written in stone! The definate way of removing the offline files is to reinstall the app.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi, and welcome to the community!

They should be deleted when you set the switch back to online, but it's never really been written in stone! The definate way of removing the offline files is to reinstall the app.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Thanks for your reply.

My thought was if the offline songs were left on the iPhone when I switched to online mode it only took waste of space.

Suggested posts