Family Premium

Country

Czech Republic

Device

iPhone 13 Pro

Operating System

IOS 15.2 

My Question or Issue

Hi, I have an issue that I cannot remove my PlayStation 4 from the list of devices that are showing up in Spotify Connect. On my PlayStation I logged out of Spotify, I removed the App from PlayStation and even removed Link between Spotify and PlayStation. And yet PS4 is still showing in the device list as grayed out "Spotify not installed". 

Could some advice me how to actually remove the device from the list? I never ever plan to listen the music from PlayStation again since I would rather connect directly to my Smart TV or my Soundbar. 

I don't want to remove my PS4 from my network for obvious reasons. I do plan on using the console, just not for listening of the music.

When at it, would it be possible to show in the Spotify Connect devices my Airplay devices? Like my HomePod? I alway have to open Spotify Connect, then click on Airplay or Bluetooth device to connect to my HomePod. 

F6CC4143-F09B-44B3-9103-B3CCE51C0686.png
1 Reply

Hi there @Torm,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

The steps you already took are very good, but it may take some time for the device to be removed from the Connect list, so we recommend just waiting a bit. You can also try logging out > restarting your devices > restarting your router > logging back in.

Regarding your question, this is currently not possible. However, there's this Live Idea about it. We suggest adding your +Vote to it to show your support. We'll post any updates on the matter over there, so you may want to Subscribe to the thread.

Hope this helps. If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Cheers!

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts