Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

On ipod touch 4g music constantly gets "unsynced" / deleted

Solved!

On ipod touch 4g music constantly gets "unsynced" / deleted

Hello,

I have a problem with spotify on my ipod 4g. I am using spotify offline on my macbook, my android phone and my ipod 4g. Everytime my ipod connects to the internet (so latest every 30 days, but usually once a week), I get a pop-up that I am using my account on more than 3 devices (i only own the above three, so that's not possible). Then I click "ok" and it syncs it again from the beginning (takes forever).

I tried to see which one is the alleged fourth device, but it only ever shows me the three mentioned above.

How can I stop it from constantly deleting everything? Sometimes I'm only with WiFi for a few minutes and cannot reload it that fast, so it's really getting to me 😞

Thank you!!!!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I agree with spaceboy88 that is the issue for me and by deleting other things I was able to fix it

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Go to https://www.spotify.com/account/overview/ and from there you can log out of all sessions. I had this issue and it was resolved doing this. Apparently I had an old phone that I never logged out of when I upgraded to a new one and that was the cause of my problem.

Marked as solution

I agree with spaceboy88 that is the issue for me and by deleting other things I was able to fix it

Thanks for your replies guys!

I reinstalled the app in a newer version and so far so good 🙂

If it still has issues I will ´delete all devices` and start over (hopefully that's not neccessary)!

Thanks again!

Mel

Suggested posts