Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

On my iPod touch 4th generation I crash...

On my iPod touch 4th generation I crash...

Whenever I open spotify on my iPod it loads fine. I click radio and then the one I want to play. Some song starts playing but nothing pops on my screen, said screen frozen. After a moment the music stops and the app crashes. Happens everytime I open the app no matter what I do, minus the music sometimes.
2 Replies

Going to pop this over into the iPod section. What version of iOS and Spotify are you using?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

@StarStreak

Pertaining your issue, that seems like it shouldn't happen given what you’ve described (I've tried on my end and it works perfectly fine), I guess your music cache is corrupted, kindly do a clean reinstallation following the steps below:

Click into your Spotify App -> Logout from Spotify (Spotify app Settings -> Logout) -> [If you are on premium and have songs that are on available offline, click here: https://www.spotify.com/sg-en/account/offline-devices/ and remove all devices -> Go to iPhone Settings, General, Usage and Delete the app -> Go to App Store and download the Spotify app again.

Also clear off Safari’s Cache under iPhone/iPad Settings > Safari and Clear all of the caches.
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Suggested posts