One Facebook friend disappeared from list

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: One Facebook friend disappeared from list

I am having the exact same problem! One of my friends who I share lots of playlists with has disappeared! We are still fb friends and he shows up on my laptop, but I can't find him on my phone. I recently updated to the new version of spotify I wonder if this is a glitch in it?
Highlighted

Casual Listener

Quick question to everyone having this issue.... is the person you are missing recently upgrade from a free trial to a premium? or did they change any sharing settings either on spotify or facebook?  I actually have a few people missing

Highlighted

Casual Listener
I uninstalled and reinstalled the mobile app (Galaxy S4) to no avail.

Nothing changed with me or my missing person recently, and they still show on my desktop list. When searching on mobile they "dont exist" (vice versa when they search me), but the previously shared songs still show in the inbox...

Definitely very frustrating
Highlighted

Music Fan

My missing friend has not changed any share settings nor recently upgraded to from a 30 day trial. We have both been premium users for at least 2+ months.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Same problem on iphone 4s. Just the one friend that I share the most with. George Lovvorn. Yes friends on facebook. Spotify app version 0.6.4.2

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Also, he does not show me in his friend list either.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Hello,

I am also having this problem, Spotify version 0.7.1.23.  It happened after I updated to the most recent version, but she is also updated to the most recent version.  Natalie Hoffer, and we're both friends on Facebook. 

I can see the songs she sent me in my inbox, but her name now appears as a number. 

She is able to find me on her phone, and I can find her on my PC, but I can't find her on the phone app.

Thanks for your help everyone

Highlighted

Casual Listener

*edit* accidental double post

Highlighted

I am having the same problem. I know that the friend I shared with,  deactivated his FB account, but reactivated it when he saw that he needed it for Spotify. He does show as my FB friend, but not when I try and share on Spotify.  Any progress with this issue yet?

Highlighted

Music Fan

I am the original thread poster....and no unfortunately no progress on this issue yet. Im hoping they put out an update to fix this because paying a monthly fee and not being able to use its features fully sucks.

SUGGESTED POSTS