Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Only Clean Versions of music on iOS 7.0.6

Only Clean Versions of music on iOS 7.0.6

Hello all,

I've been having a lot of issues with the newest version of spotify, the biggest one for me, is only clean versions of songs showing. Unlike on the desktop app, where you would have the option of "# more releases" to choose the explicit content. On the iOS app, there is no option for that, or anything even like it, like "Versions" or anything. I've gone to view all albums, tapped the "..." up in the corner, while on the album and the artist page.  For example, this happens on Wiz Khalifa and where I started to notice this issue.

Also, my playlists keep turning offline mode off automatically, then taking a few days to resync. My iPhone is on wifi almost 80% of the day, and my data access is normal speeds, and I also have unlimited data, not that that should affect Spotify anyway.

I am on version 0.9.3 for Spotify and as I said 7.0.6 on the iPhone.

I have reinstalled Spotify a few times, but it's still doing the same thing.

I hope I got everything,

Thank you!

1 Reply

I appoligize, something else that might be useful. My playlists have been switching the songs to the clean verisons and redownloading that song. It does this even if there is a explict verison of the song.

I also have it logging in through my Facebook, and I am 23, so that shouldn't do anything 😛

I have had Premium for over a year and have never had any issues until now.

Thanks!

Suggested posts