Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Only able to choose Shuffle when playing offline files on Spotify free for iPhone

Solved!

Only able to choose Shuffle when playing offline files on Spotify free for iPhone

Im temporarily using the free version of Spotify on my iPhone.

When I was trying to syng Local Files (mp3 from my WindowsPC), Im only able to play the songs using Shuffle on my iPhone.

I accept that I cannot use the online Spotify music in any other way, than by your rules, but my offline files?

Is this a feature or a bug?  

What I would like, is of course, to play any song among my local files, at any time, without using Shuffle...

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there and welcome to the community,

I'm afraid that this is not a bug but a feature. The feature for playing any track instead of shuffling the playlist is only available for users with a Premium subscriptions. 

If you want, you can create a new suggestion in the ideas exchange. If more people support/kudo your idea, then Spotify may consider implementing it. 

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi there and welcome to the community,

I'm afraid that this is not a bug but a feature. The feature for playing any track instead of shuffling the playlist is only available for users with a Premium subscriptions. 

If you want, you can create a new suggestion in the ideas exchange. If more people support/kudo your idea, then Spotify may consider implementing it. 

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

Suggested posts