Only play song on shuffle play

Solved!

Re: Only play song on shuffle play

Yohan42
Thank you for updating - I had very nearly canceled my account because of this issue!

rwatts

Spotify is complete garbage for this reason. Seriously Shuffle Play Only. is everything now days about getting money or can you just provide good service. 

Sam_woeber15
Casual Listener
This is stupid I can play individual songs on my computer for free. Advertising income isn't enough?

bethnanners
Casual Listener

Can I get help with this too? I am on my iphone and have the premium account, but still only able to shuffle on phone. Also logged out and back in and uninstalled the software and reinstalled it. The iphone actually says it is a premium account too.

bethnanners
Casual Listener

Can I get help with this too? I am on my iphone and have the premium account, but still only able to shuffle on phone. Also logged out and back in and uninstalled the software and reinstalled it. The iphone actually says it is a premium account too.

DJ138
Casual Listener

Agreed 100%. I paid for Spotify premium for over a year, and had never used the free service. I had to cancel the premium for a while, and the free version is TERRIBLE by comparison. Ok, I get it - you have pay walls. And I'm not even all that upset about the shuffle being forced on you - what I *do* hate is that the shuffle will keep playing the same song back to back, and if you fast forward through it, you use up your ability to skip past songs you may not like. Furthermore, if you're trying to shuffle ONE SINGLE ALBUM, it will pull in content from other albums from the same artist. You know what Spotify, maybe I ONLY WANT TO LISTEN TO THAT ONE **bleep**ING ALBUM. The fact that you force a user to not only shuffle play, but then listen to EVERYTHING by an artist jammed into the shuffle experience is kind of a **bleep** move. This is just encouraging me to move my music onto my device and stop using Spotify altogether.

Pauletronic
Thanks man! Was driving me crazy! I think this probably pushes a lot of people to go premium

Jannabelle66
I am using the premium Spotify service, and I'm having the same problem with an iPhone five. I tried to delete and download the app again, and encountered the same problem. It's very frustrating! I would really like to resolve this problem – please advise!

Kramer0283
Ok I got one for you...I'm currently a free user (with lots of adverts). On both my PC and iPad i am able to pick and choose the song I want to listen to but on my ipod I am only able to use 'shuffle' or 'Radio'. What's up? On my iPad, along with the normal adverts it also plays adverts for the premium service. One such premium advert states something along the lines of 'with free you can pick the songs you want but with premium you can download, sync, no adverts, etc. So why doesn't it work on thee iPod? (Not really an issue because I usually just shuffle playlists I've made on the computer or do custom radio anyway...just curious why it works on iPad but not iPod) thanks!
Comfort the Disturbed - Disturb the Comfortable

SmartDiane

Thank you so much Peter!I was almost going crazy when i saw your solution. 

SUGGESTED POSTS